The PA10 in the ZKAccess product line is a modern, accurate and affordable standalone fingerprint, palm-vein and RFID reader.
Ergonomic, intuitive and highly secure, The PA10 leads us to a new era of enhancing
security with biometrics. Its infra red rays illuminates the vein pattern which
is then converted into a biometric template. Both the vein and fingerprint
templates are then encrypted and stored in the database for subsequent matching.
- Less than 2 second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates, 3,000 Card Users, 800 palm templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint, palm-vein and/or RFID cards.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third part access control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers and palms
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- Special Order with HID or Mifare card modules
|Color||2.8″ TFT LCD display|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 3A|
|Height||9.7″ (246.5 mm)|
|Width||3.7” (93 mm)|
|Depth||1.77” (45 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||14-113 F (-10-45 C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|