Choice of Readers Atlas Series supports any 3rd-party readers which communicates with Wiegand or OSDP communication protocols.
- Advanced Access Control Features
No software required. Built-in Web Application
provides advanced access control features including
User Enrollment & Management, Door Control
& Monitoring, Lockdown, Reporting, Maps,
Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card
Opening, Card Design and Duress PINs.
- Door Control and More
User-programmable auxiliary relays can be used
to control lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion
detection panels, additional locking devices,
or any other external electrical device which
can be controlled by a switch.
Atlas Series supports up to 84 doors when adding
multiple secondary Atlas Series panels to the primary
Atlas Series panel. Each Atlas panel can store up to
5,000 cards and 10,000 transactions
- Choice of Readers
Atlas Series supports any 3rd-party readers which
communicates with Wiegand or OSDP
- Mobile App
Numerous convenient features include: remotely
unlocking doors, universal lockdown & recovery,
access to events & alarms, adding/modifying users,
and much more.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Atlas Series panels come in several models, to suit
different project needs and reduce the cost of unused
capacity. Easy-to-use embedded Web Application
gets you up and running quickly. Firmware is fieldupgradeable,
allowing your system to stay current
with the latest features and security enhancements.
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
|Events Database Capacity||10,000 transactions|
Number of Inputs
|3||1 Exit Button, 1 Door Sensor, 1 AUX|
Number of Outputs
|2||1 Form C relay for Lock, 1 Form C relay for Aux output|
|Indicator||Indications for power, communication,
|Operating Temperature||32-113 °F (0-45 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 3A (PoE optional)|
|Power Consumption||9W@12V DC, 750mA|
Baud Rate for RS-485/OSDP
|Power Supply||9.6V-14.4V DC, 1A|
Dimensions of Metal Enclosure
|Height||12″ (280 mm)|
|Width||14″ (380 mm)|
|Depth||2.5″ (80 mm)|
|Data Sheet||Atlas Series Datasheet||Download|