Security professionals, business owners, and facility managers are constantly searching for solutions that secure, streamline, and enable the growth and expansion of their operations. When it comes to controlling access to a building or sensitive area, a simple to use, reliable, all-in-one access control software platform is required.
Access control improves employee working conditions by ensuring only authorized co-workers and visitors are in their workspace. Contractor access can be controlled, allowing entry only into authorized areas. Delivery services can be verified in advance, streamlining the receipt of goods and materials. Sensitive and valuable assets can be secured and IT servers, switch hardware, and data can be controlled by limiting physical access.
Desired Features and Capabilities
- Browser-based system administration for management to enroll and modify access levels quickly and easily from any network connected workstation
- Browser-based monitoring for personnel awareness and visitor flow monitoring from anywhere on the company network
- User-friendly graphical interface for situational awareness and overall functionality
- Scalability to manage a handful of doors or thousands of doors as the organization grows
- Ability to control parking gates, allowing only authorized vehicles into the lot
- Visitor management for temporary visitor and contractor access
- Elevator control integration for limited and credentialed floor access
- Card, fob, PIN, and/or biometric credentials
- Remote capabilities for after hours and offsite door control
- Reliable data communication to door hardware and biometric reader devices
- Ability to prevent an unauthorized individual from sneaking in, commonly known as piggybacking, behind an authorized person
- Integration of security cameras from a wide variety of manufacturers
- Automatic camera views that are prompted by a request to enter a secure door and archived in the event of an investigation
- Management, administration, security, and law enforcement notification options during unauthorized attempts to gain access to secure areas
- Ability to research past activity during an investigation by accessing in-depth log information for evidentiary purposes
ZKBioSecurity is the ultimate “All-in-One” browser-based security platform developed by ZKTeco. The software platform, running on a single server for up to 2,000 doors or multi-server for up to 8,000 doors, contains four integrated modules: access control, security camera ONVIF integration, elevator control, and visitor management. With an optimized system architecture designed for high-level biometric identification and a modern-user friendly graphical interface, ZKBioSecurity provides the most advanced solution for a sleek, refined, and full-featured user experience.
ZKTeco, with its U.S. office in Fairfield, New Jersey, is an industry leader in access control solutions. ZKTeco is known for their unmatched technical innovation, fast product-to-market capabilities, and responsive and reliable USA-based support teams.